Indian Visa Application Form Instructions (Enabled by ETA)
- The applicant must apply for his/her visa at least 4 days in advance of the travel date. Once issues the visa is valid for a window of 30 days
- One recently clicked passport size photograph with white background, along with the photo page of the applicants Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc.
NOTE: The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded document and photograph are not clear and as per specification.
- The Tourist VoA fee is US$ 129.99, which is excluding interchange charges for credit/debit cards
- The fee once submitted is non refundable
- The applicant should carry a copy of the ETA along with him/her at the time of travel.
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatory captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of applicant's arrival in India.
Indian Visa Online Application - Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
is valid for entry through only 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi.
- The applicant can avail the Tourist VoA for maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
- The Tourist VoA once when issued is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- The applicant can track his/her visa status online by clicking on the visa status page.
- Travelers from Yellow Fever affected countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD during their travel to INDIA, or else they may be quarantined for 6 days upon their arrival in India.
- Please carry the copy of your e-Tourist Visa (eTV) at the time of your Travel.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued is a Single Entry, non-extendable, and is non-convertible visa.
- Biometric details of the traveler will be captured at the Immigration on his/her arrival in India.
- The applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned while filling up the visa application form.
- e-Tourist Visa is cannot be used for employment, journalism and conference purposes.
- As soon as you reach India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
- The approval of e-Tourist Visa does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
- Indian Visa Application, India Visa on Arrival